Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Philly Hawks vs. N.C Tigers

There I is with my Hawks gear on, how's that Hawks fans!? I thought I'd hold a footy too, just so i look the part. Freakin hot day it was, but lucky for me I had the shortest of shorts!
I bet that looks a bit weird to you guys back home, it looks weird to me and I play on the team!

If you look closely you'll see that they're wearing the official jersey's. This is the Washington D.C Eagles versus the North Carolina Tigers. The Eagles won by about 40 points, then we went on to beat the Tigers by about the same margin. Poor old Tigers, can't even get a win in Yankeeland!



Check us out at Phillyhawks.com


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a bloody legend! You didn't mention your 'Man of the Match' Award though. Hehe... that's my brother!

2:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danny Bhoy makes an interesting point you told us the outcome of the game but didn't tell us what happened? Did you kick a couple of goals, did you take a massive speecky or did you warm the bench?

5:54 AM

 
Blogger mudbrick said...

who is this anonymous!?!!
But to answer his/her question: I played centre half back on this guy who was at least 6'6'' and i made quite a few tackles and hits. so that's what happened. By the end of the game i was absolutely buggered!

8:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you tackle those soft yankee boys real hard. I watched this movie on Sunday night and a young guy was nervous about playing against a huge guy, about 6'6", in the fotty grand Final. An old bloke suggested that he goes for the "squirrel tackle". I suggest you do the same.

9:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home